Your cart is empty.
Footy Social Pty Limited (Footy Social) recognises the importance of your privacy and understands your concerns about the security of your personal information. We are committed to adopting the highest privacy standards to safeguard your personal information. Footy Social, is bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
The way in which Footy Social collects, uses and discloses personal information is set out below:
1. What Personal Information does Footy Social collect about you and why?
(a) When you interact with this site we will collect personal information from you. The type of information that we collect will depend on the type of interaction but generally this may include your name, contact address, telephone numbers and email address. If you buy something from our online store or from one of our featured business partners we will also collect a postal delivery address, merchandise information and method of payment.
(b) Footy Social collects this personal information about you for marketing and promotional purposes only. If you:
1. Do not wish to receive any marketing or promotional material from Footy Social or its partners; or
2. would like to access your information,
you can notify Footy Social by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How Footy Social may use your Personal Information
(a) The personal information you provide Footy Social may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
• carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
• contacting you about our group companies' products and services;
• to provide individuals with information about promotions, as well as other marketing activities of Footy Social and its partners.
• carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
(b) We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those
described above which would be reasonably expected by you.
(c) We will not use your information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
3. Sharing your Personal Information
(a) Unless you consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties, other than those business partners of Footy Social who have agreed to keep the information confidential, or who are subject to obligations to protect your personal information.
(b) In compliance with the Privacy Act 1988,SPAM Act 2003 and Mobile Premium Services Code Footy Social will not hold any of your personal information for a time period in excess of those expressly stated in the relevant codes and legislation.
4. Security of your Personal Information
(a) We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
(b) Footy Social will take all reasonable steps to let you know, generally, what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes and how we collect, use and disclose that information.
(c) Upon your written request, Footy Social will provide access to your personal information we hold, except in certain prescribed circumstances, including emergency situations, specified business imperatives and law enforcement or other public interests.
5. How to contact us
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact our privacy officer on
6. More Information
Sport Social Pty Limited ACN 148 915 333